Welcome to Saija
Founded in the year 2007 by Shashi Ranjan Sinha and Rashmi Sinha, Saija Finance Private Limited, is the first Bihar focused NBFC- MFI (Non-Banking Finance Company -Micro Finance Institute). The company has its Headquarters in New Delhi.The company has successfully completed more than 10 years of its operations in Bihar and it is growing exponentially in other states.
Stepping in its 14 years of successful operation, SAIJA was formed with a focus on providing microfinance services to urban and rural poor, as well as micro and small businessmen, in the underserved geographies of Northern & Eastern India, starting with Bihar. The geographic regions served by SAIJA are amongst the poorest in India and also are grossly underserved by formal financial institutions.
- Saija has made its collections cashless by collaborating with Airtel payment Bank, Fing pay, Fino payment Bank, Pay U, and Kaleidofin
- Cashless services in operation at each and every Branch of Saija since July 2020.
- ADB to provide guarantee for term loans from select banks to Saija.
- Saija has been certified with Green Certification for the initiatives carried out as a part of the Solar initiative campaign to women entrepreneurs which has resulted in substantial reduction of carbon emissions and also improved the quality of life by providing better environment in the households.
- Saija makes clean energy solutions affordable and accessible in rural India
- The Company has been successful in raising Equity of Rs. 300 million from its existing Investors Accion Africa Asia Investment Company and Pragati India Fund Limited. With this capital support, the Company now has a sufficient level of growth capital in place, to support the leverage required for its proposed expansion plans.